|Parte la galeria.|
SasuSaku Story - Chapter 5 [ENG]SasuSaku Story - Chapter 5 [ENG] by topik801
- Sasuke-kun, there’s no point in sitting here, he probably won’t wake up until next week…
Oh, this ‘Hn’ of his, again… Poor Sasuke-kun, he was being so anxious. If his brother doesn’t survive, then he’s going to be the last Uchiha. I’d never seen him being so depressed, and I think I prefer his heartless side, when he’s being emotionless and my heart doesn’t break at the sight of his sorrow.
- Sasuke-kun… He’s going to be okay, you’ll see – I ineffectively tried to comfort him, fondling his raven-black hair. This time he didn’t mind it, he didn’t turn his head away, didn’t snap at me.
- I know – he murmured dispassionately, blankly staring at his big brother’s still face. Surely he was going to sit by Itachi’s bed until he woke up, watching over him as if it was going to help in any way. He’d even brought himself a ch
SasuSaku Story - Chapter 4 [ENG]SasuSaku Story - Chapter 4 [ENG] by topik801
Rain pouring down the window and raindrops dashing against the sill were the sounds that interrupted my sleep that morning. I could say that the day was going to be drab and unpleasant, even though I hadn’t opened my eyes yet. The weather didn’t make me want to leave my warm, convenient bed. Wanting to get some more sleep, I rolled over and reached out my hand.
- Mmmmm… Sasuke-kun?
I was surprised to feel the coldness of disheveled bed linen, which meant Sasuke was no longer in bed.
- Sasuke-kun!? – I called, abruptly sitting up. He was still in there. He was sitting by the fireplace, shirtless, ruminative. I got out of bed, laying my feet on soft fluffy beige carpet. Ecru walls made the room look cosy despite the nasty weather. Sasuke’s pale skin barely stood out against them. I approached him and asked:
- Have you been sleeping at all?
He shook his head. I stood behind him and ran my fingers through his raven hair in a tender gest
SasuSaku Story - Chapter 3 [ENG]SasuSaku Story - Chapter 3 [ENG] by topik801
I woke up lying on a bed in some room, where was horribly chilly. A lamp on a bedside table was throwing milky flickering light onto walls of a small room. I lifted my eyelids slowly and looked around. I blinked a few times to get used to the dimness prevailing in there. He was sitting at the bedside, staring at me with those glowing in darkness red eyes of his. So it was all real, it wasn’t my imaginary invention – Sasuke was there with me, immediately, for the asking. I was about to cry from joy… At last I’m having my chance, Naruto doesn’t have to keep the promise given to me – now everything’s in my own hands!
She opened her eyes and fixed her gaze upon me at once. She quickly got into the sitting position. She was mouthing, staying motionless.
- Sasuke-kun… - she whispered at last, barely audibly. She was sitting in front of me scared, crying and vulnerable, exactly the same as
SasuSaku Story - Chapter 2 [ENG]SasuSaku Story - Chapter 2 [ENG] by topik801
‘Where, the heck, is he? He was supposed to stay here and wait for me! Oh, I hate the guy! – she was cursing in her mind, restively looking around. She straightened her glasses automatically. ‘Yes!’ She had finally picked out what she’d been looking for. A puddle behind Sakura… A puddle which was not there a few seconds earlier…. A puddle that was able to move itself! A human being emerged from the puddle and arm of the white-haired boy entangled the girl’s neck tightly. Admittedly, Haruno was temporarily barely able to breathe, but she could easily take a kunai out of her holster. She sank it into Suigetsu’s hand unhesitatingly. Houzuki gave a loud shriek, his body involuntarily changed its state of matter, still remaining in its human form. A tenuous spout of some purple substance was slowly seeping into his transparent arm as if it was being injected with an invisible syringe.
- Poison? – Karin wo
SasuSaku Story - Chapter 1 [ENG]SasuSaku Story - Chapter 1 [ENG] by topik801
- Forget that!
- But, Tsunade-sama…
- No buts, Sakura, I said NO! You’re running before you can walk, Sakura! It’s not the same Sasuke-kun you had known a few years ago, it’s a criminal, an S-ranked nukenin!
- I’m well aware of it, Hokage-sama, but I’m only asking you for the one and only, last chance! If I fail…
- If you fail – the Fifth broke in – and the chances are you will, then you’ll get beaten to a pulp! The best shinobis have tried to defeat him and they failed, and you think you’re able to outsmart him on your own nonviolently? Don’t be silly, Sakura…
- And just because they failed to bring him back by force, I want to try to do it my way!
- Do you really think Uchiha would fall for that? Baby, how do you imagine it? You’d find him and say “Sasuke-kun, I’m a medic-ninja, I want to help you, please, let me join your team” and he would just willingly
|Parte la galeria.|